Monday, January 10, 2011

Not to be out done!

Ok, I've had this blog for quite some time, I think almost a year. (Sadly, I remember starting this during the derm block and that's how I date my last two years, and I think that was February-March ish.) I've only had 13 posts? I need to get on the ball! My friend Sarah has started a blog and I can't be outdone with her posting more than me!

I'm trying, along with everyone else it seems, to get myself organized. Ask any of my friends, I'm not the neatest person. I'm not dirty, I'm messy. I also start school next week and I hope to have my house is order before I start. The 1st thing on my list was to get my dining room to the point it can be used. I need multiple places to study. When you are studying 24/7, you need a change of scenery.  So, thankfully, my floors are done, so I Kyle moved my table from the sunroom to the dining room so I could use it. Its definitely not my style and does not "go" with the room, but it works for now! All that I needs to be done in that room is trim and I don't care how long that takes! Now to the rest of my list!

1. Dining room in working order
2. Move everything back in dining room - started but needs more work
3. Clean/Organize office
4. Clean carpets in Kyle's room
5. Do some once a month cooking

Not too bad right?

I've started on my office, but since I got my new Cricut, its hard. I keep wanting to play with it! I even sewed a cover for it the other day.




See how bad my office needs organized? There is paper in the background, a box of board review books, a new food processor, and who knows what else.  I've cleaned a little since then, but you get the picture!  I'd take pictures of what the rest of this place, but I think I'd be too embarrassed! Hopefully, tomorrow I'll have some progress to add!

No comments:

Post a Comment