Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Good News!

After a sleepless night and a restless day, I got good news. My dad is aneurysm free! His doctor stressed that just because my dad doesn't have one now, he could develop one, but this would be rare to be genetic as my uncle was told his were probably present at birth (like most aneurysms).  He also stressed that just because my dad is in the clear it doesn't mean that the rest of the siblings are. He would like at least 2-3 of the kids to be tested.  Who knows if that will happen knowing how they are about doctors, but its a start!

Also, my dining room is ALMOST finished. The tile has been laid and the grout is complete. Now we just have to do trim, light fixtures, and install the air vents. WOO-HOO! Can't wait to post pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So sorry I didn't answer the phone last night. The baby was asleep beside me and I was afraid I would wake him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Rach. I figured you were putting Connor to bed, but I wanted to update you since you knew his appointment was that day.

    ReplyDelete